- 1-2-3 Approach To Student Loans (opens a PDF document)(opens in a new window)
- Student Loan Financial Checklist (opens as PDF document)(opens in a new window)
- 6 Tips To Decoding Your Financial Aid (opens a PDF document)(opens in a new window)
- Understanding Loan Repayment (opens a PDF document)(opens in a new window)
- 10 Tips To Fight Identity Theft (opens a PDF document)(opens in a new window)
- Filing The FAFSA - What Students Need To Know (opens a PDF document)(opens in a new window)
- Countdown To College Checklist (opens a PDF document)
You have a right to receive free Credit Reports:
The Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) requires each of the nationwide consumer reporting companies - Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion - to provide you with a free copy of your credit report, at your request, once every 12 months.
To request a free Credit Report from one of the three consumer reporting companies go to www.annualcreditreport.com, the only website authorized by the Federal Trade Commission for the free annual credit report consumers are entitled to under the law.
When setting up direct deposit, it is CRITICAL that you give your account number using the correct format because an incorrect account number may cause your deposit to be delayed or returned.
For checking account direct deposits please refer to the MICR number located on the bottom of your checks (in the middle). If you are setting up a direct deposit to your savings account you can find the account number on the documents you received when you opened the account. 1st CCU is always happy to provide you with the correct account number format for the automatic transaction you wish to set up, please don't hesitate to contact us at 888-706-1228 for assistance.
- Our routing number is 275981909
- For accounts opened prior to March 1, 2017 the checking account number will most likely begin with a 70, 71 or 72 followed by 8 digits
- For accounts opened after March 1, 2017 the checking account number will begin with a 1 and most likely followed by 200 plus 10 digits
- The format for Savings account numbers is different from the checking number format, please review the documents you received when you opened your savings account to get the account number or contact 1st CCU at 888-706-1228
This information also applies to setting up automatic withdrawals from your account. If you have any questions at all please contact 1st CCU for assistance to insure that you are using the correct format. We're here to help!