WEBSITE ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
This accessibility statement applies to www.1stccu.com
The 1st Community Credit Union website is monitored by internal resources and by AudioEye, a third-party provider of Web Accessibility testing and monitoring. As issues of accessibility are identified, results of automated and manual testing are managed through the AudioEye® Digital Accessibility Platform. As new solutions are discovered to improve the user experience, remediation is tracked through the AudioEye system and fixes are implemented to improve the website user experience.
We strive to provide a fully accessible and optimized user experience for all site visitors, including those who use assistive technology to access the site. Our site features a Visual Toolkit powered by AudioEye. Simply click the Audio Eye icon in the bottom right corner of any page on our website to customize your viewing experience. The AudioEye Toolbar provides tools that benefit all site visitors with diverse abilities. You can use the tools in the Visual Toolkit individually, or in combination.
AUDIOEYE TRUSTED CERTIFICATION
The AudioEye Trusted Certification represents a commitment to accessibility and digital inclusion.
www.1stccu.com is AudioEye Trusted.
The AudioEye web accessibility certification process involves automatic and manual testing with the goal of identifying and resolving access barriers, conforming with the World Wide Web Consortium’s (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level AA Success Criteria, and ensuring an optimal user experience for all users, regardless of their individual abilities.
AudioEye attests to the following:
- AudioEye Activation is complete.
- Testing & Discovery is ongoing with continuous monitoring.
- Remediation & Validation is ongoing.
- AudioEye Trusted remains active.
- Page elements menu is activated.
- Visual Toolkit is activated
- The AudioEye 24/7 Website accessibility help desk is active.
AudioEye certifies that the www.1stccu.com website is being optimized to substantially conform with AudioEye's interpretation of the informative guidance provided by WCAG 2.1 AA. In this ongoing effort, certified accessibility professionals have already made progress to remove barriers and will continue to enhance this site for optimal accessibility and usability for all users.
This perpetual and uninterrupted service includes continuous monitoring, regularly scheduled manual audits, and, as needed, regular releases that improve access and usability for all users, including users of Assistive Technology.
If you encounter access barriers or issues with any page or feature on this website that may present a challenge for site visitors looking to access this website, please submit your feedback through the Help Desk.
AudioEye Representations and Warranties:
- AudioEye continually monitors the relevant World Wide Web Consortium’s (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) to improve conformance with WCAG guidelines and to eradicate issues of accessibility that may impede access for persons with disabilities.
- AudioEye periodically monitors current law and practice regarding digital accessibility compliance including, but not limited to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other similar state and international laws.
- AudioEye has and will continue to take steps necessary to help improve and maintain equal access to this website.
- AudioEye monitors this website and/or the platform hosting this website to take the steps necessary to improve conformance with WCAG standards.
- AudioEye evaluates this website and/or the platform hosting this website on a periodic basis to improve conformance with WCAG standards.
- AudioEye periodically reviews automated and manual test results to develop remediations to this website and/or the platform hosting this website to increase conformance with WCAG Success Criteria.
- AudioEye provides support and training resources that promote accessibility best practices including, but not limited to, universal design, WCAG Success Criteria, video captioning, and document remediation.
- To the full extent possible and for select supported platforms, AudioEye provides product stakeholders in charge of managing the platform hosting this website with information a) to improve the accessibility of the platform, the site template, and web components that comprise this website, b) to incorporate accessibility into the design process, and c) to better ensure an optimal user experience for individuals with disabilities.
- Via proprietary and patented AudioEye Dynamic Remediation Technology, AudioEye remediates issues of accessibility identified within this website and/or the platform hosting this website and conducts retesting of issues to validate usability of remediated content and functionality.
- AudioEye provides implementation of the AudioEye Toolbar for Managed, which provides web personalization tools permitting site visitors to customize their user experience to meet individual needs.
- AudioEye conducts ongoing and continuous monitoring based on the usage analytics tracked by AudioEye. This always-on monitoring ensures that the pages being accessed by site visitors – the pertinent pages relative to the site visitor’s experience - are being regularly prioritized and evaluated for accessibility conformance.
Throughout this website, we make use of different third-party websites such as Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook to spread news and information about 1st CCU products and services. These sites, which are not controlled by 1stccu.com, may present challenges for individuals with disabilities that we are not able to control or remedy.
As made publicly available, here are the Accessibility Policies provided from these third-party sites:Go to main navigation