Get the Power of Visa
Need a debit card? We'll issue your new card within minutes, and you can immediately use the card and self-selected PIN at ATM's and merchants. With a qualifying 1st CCU checking account your debit card gives you access to the cash in your account all over the world*, wherever Visa is accepted. You may select one of our four card designs.
Important Phone Numbers For Servicing Your Debit Card:
- Mon-Fri 8am – 5pm 608-269-8121
- Evenings & Weekends 1-866-820-8787
- Report Lost/Stolen Card 1-800-449-7728
Debit Restrictions Due To Increased Fraudulent Activity In November 2018:
- Due to numerous fraudulent transactions detected in the state of Georgia, all 1st CCU cardholders who are performing debit card transactions in Georgia will be required to insert the debit card into a Chip Reader rather than swiping the card.
- All Marathon Petro gas pump users will not be able to use their cards to pay at the pump. You will need to go inside and use the Chip Reader to pay.
- Click the Security Information image on the right to view more scam and fraud information.
Select or Change Your Debit Card PIN Number:
You may quickly and securely select your PIN (for new or reissued debit cards) or change your PIN with one phone call
- Call 1-866-985-2273
- For security purposes you must call from (or be able to verify) the phone number on file with 1st CCU
- PIN may be changed once in a 24-hour period
- You will be prompted to use your touchtone phone to enter authenticating information
- If the information you enter matches the information in the system you will be prompted to enter your chosen 4-digit PIN
- Your new PIN will be effective immediately
Get More From Your Debit Card
Free Purchase Alerts Powered By VISA
Now you can keep tabs on your account anytime, anywhere. Near real-time* alerts, free for 1st CCU Visa cardholders.
You can receive a text message or email shortly after your Visa card has been used. So if there is fraudulent activity, you'll be notified and can act quickly to stop the situation.
Customize transaction alerts to fit your needs when your Visa card is used:
- For purchases over a specified dollar amount
- For purchases online, over the phone or through the mail
- For cash withdrawals at an ATM
- Outside the United States
Alerts are powered by Visa. To start enjoying more protection and peace of mind, SIGN UP HERE
*Actual time to receive Alerts powered by Visa dependent on wireless service and coverage within area. Alerts service may not be available in all areas. Gasoline alerts may not include purchase amount. Account activity qualifying for Alert service may vary by issuer. Additional restrictions apply.
- 1st Community Credit Union – Drive Up - 1000 W Wisconsin St, Sparta, WI
- 1st Community Credit Union – Drive Up - 1410 W Hwy 16, West Salem, WI
- West Salem High School - 490 N. Mark St, West Salem, WI
*Mexico: Withdrawals and transactions in Mexico are currently limited to $205 per 24 hours at an ATM (including ATM fee) and $500 per 24 hours for purchase transactions. Also, OFAC and PSCU block the usage of Debit and Credit cards in certain countries for reasons that may include increased fraudulent activity originating from that country. As of February 2017 card activity is blocked in Iran and Cuba. As of November 2018 debit card transactions in the state of Georgia are restricted to EMV Chip Reader transactions only. As of November 2018 all Marathon Petro gas pump users will be required to go inside and use the Chip Reader to pay. Paying at the pump will not be possible.
**fee-free= Fee-free for all 1st Community Credit Union debit cards.