- Can I access account activity if I don't have an internet connection?
- How can I get my paycheck deposited directly into my account?
- I want to authorize a recurring automatic payment from my account.
- What products and services does 1st Community Credit Union offer?
- How do I order more checks for my share draft checking account?
- What if I forget my PIN to my Debit Card?
- How can I switch my accounts to 1st CCU?
- What are your hours of operation?
Yes, we offer the PATT (Personal Automated Telephone Teller) System. You may use this free telephone service to access your account 24 hours a day, seven days a week in the privacy of your home, office, or automobile. The system allows you to transfer between accounts, check your account balance, and more!
We encourage direct deposits because they are a convenient way to receive and pay funds. When setting up direct deposit, it is CRITICAL that you give your account number using the correct format because an incorrect account number may cause your deposit to be delayed or returned. Please feel free to contact 1st Community Credit Union for assistance - we would be happy to confirm the account number to insure that you are using the correct format.
Automatic Clearing House (ACH) withdrawals are set up through the merchant, utility company, or organization that you authorize to receive funds from your account. Please note that if you set up automatic withdrawal transactions from your account and you need to stop the automatic withdrawal, you should first contact the company that you authorized to do the withdrawal and tell them to stop payment.
For Automatic Withdrawal From Your Checking Account: Give our routing number as well as the number located on the bottom of your checks. Our routing number is 275981909. Your checking account number will be a series of several digits after the routing number. Please feel free to contact 1st CCU for assistance with getting the correct number. (note: if you order checks from an outside company rather than 1st CCU, please call the Credit Union to verify that you have the correct account number on the bottom of your checks before setting up an Automatic Withdrawal or Direct Deposit)
For Automatic Withdrawal From Your Savings Account: Please contact 1st CCU for assistance with getting the correct account numbers.
- Equipment Loans
- Auto and Truck Loans
- Real Estate Loans
- Construction Loans
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Loans
- Rural Development Loans
- VA Loans
- Mobile Home Loans
- Boat Loans
- Motorcycle Loans
- Recreational Vehicle Loans
- Motorhome, RV, and Camper Loans
- Personal Loans
- Commercial Loans
- Agriculture Loans
- Credit Cards
- Share-Draft Checking
- Debit Card
- Share Savings
- Share Certificates
- Money Market Accounts
- Youth Savings Accounts
- Christmas Club Accounts
- Online Banking
- Mobile App/Mobile Banking
- Mobile Deposit Capture
- Online Bill Pay
- Online Credit Card Account Management
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Payroll Deduction
- Free Notary Service
- ACH Direct Deposit
- ACH Bill Paying
- Money Orders
- Overdraft Protection
- Drive-Up Window
- Drive-Up Night Deposit
- Copy Service
- Fax Service
- Car Valuation Guide
- 24-Hour Telephone System
You may order more checks in person, by phone, or you may order them online. To place an order online please log into Online Banking and click on 'Order Checks' in the sub-menu. The system will populate your account information if possible, or you can fill in the fields. If the information populates for you please be sure to verify that it is correct, then choose the shipping option that is most timely and cost-effective for your needs.
If you would like to order checks in person or via phone please contact a Member Service Representative. You may also contact a Member Service Rep if you need to make changes to your address or check style.
Please follow these steps:
- Call 1-866-985-2273
- For security purposes you must call from (or be able to verify) the phone number you have on file with 1st CCU
- PIN may be changed one in a 24-hour period
- You will be prompted to use your touchtone phone to enter authenticating information
- If the information you enter matches the information in the system you will be prompted to enter your chosen 4-digit PIN
- Your new PIN will be effective immediately
- This service is free and is available 24/7 for your convenience
It's as easy as clicking here to inquire about membership , and then make us your primary financial institution with the help of our Switch Kit .