- For members who were actively using Online Banking prior to the Computer Upgrade, simply enter your current User Name in the login field on our website's home page, then in the password field on the next screen enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security /Tax ID Number.
- You will also be prompted to choose a watermark security image, set up Challenge Questions/Answers, and create a Password Reset Question/Answer.
If you are having difficulty accessing Online Banking, please make sure that you are using an up-to-date browser.
- Update Your Browser = If you are using an older, outdated browser you may notice issues when viewing and using newer websites that are created under newer website development standards. It may be time to update to a newer, supported version of your favorite browser.
- To update your browser click on the Start Button, Click All Programs, Select Windows Update from the Programs List... OR... Open Internet Explorer, click on Safety, and click Windows Update from the drop down menu
- In some cases it may be necessary to clear your cache, reboot, or try logging out and logging back into your computer or device
- Our Online Banking system was designed for ideal functionality on a desktop/laptop computer. Mobile devices such as tablets or smartphones which use Chrome may not perform at optimal levels and some functionality may be lost. We recommend our Mobile App for tablets and smartphones.
- If you are using a mobile device to access the Online Banking system, please be sure to click on the LOG OUT link at the upper right corner when you are done and then close completely out of the browser. Due to the security features of the site you must NOT skip the LOG OUT process or you may have difficulty logging back into Online Banking. As stated above, the optimal method of accessing your accounts on a mobile device is our Mobile App.
- View Account Balances, History, and Cleared Check Images
- Transfer Funds & Make Loan Payments
- View Your eStatements, Log Into Bill Pay, Order Checks
- Access Your Credit Card Online Management System
- Set Up E-Alerts, Get An Estimated Loan Payoff Quote
- Send A Secure Message To 1st CCU
- Change Your Address or Apply For A Loan
- Secure Multi-Factor Authentication & 246-Bit Encryption
Here is a sneak peek:
The navigation links have been moved to the top of the screen. The tabs under the logo will provide access to the services you have enrolled in such as Bill Pay, eStatements and Credit Card AccessPoint. The sub-tabs under each main tab will provide additional navigation for viewing account activity, transferring funds, etc. Anytime you want to get back to the main screen you will click on the Online Banking tab to the far left.
By clicking the Services tab you will have access to self-service options such as setting up eAlerts, submitting a Change of Address form, applying for a loan, and more.
CHANGES TO BE AWARE OF:
DURING THE COMPUTER UPGRADE THE SYSTEM CONVERTED ONLINE BANKING USER NAMES THAT MET THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE NEW ONLINE BANKING SYSTEM. IF YOUR OLD ONLINE BANKING USER NAME DID NOT MEET THE FOLLOWING PARAMETERS THE SYSTEM DID NOT AUTOMATICALLY CONVERT YOUR ONLINE BANKING USER NAME. 1ST CCU'S STAFF CAN ASSIST YOU WITH ENROLLMENT OR YOU CAN ENROLL YOURSELF USING THE 'NEW USER' OPTION.
User Names must meet these parameters:
- must be less than 20 characters
- must start with a letter
- must contain only letters A-Z and/or numbers 0-9*
*What Is Not Allowed? Your User Name may not contain symbols or punctuation such as @, ! . _ * - # " (), etc.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Will I be able to see my transaction history or old check images when I log in on February 28th?
No, transaction history from the old online banking system will not be transferred to the new system. It will also not be available via Mobile Banking or Telephone Banking. Please save or print any transaction history records you need prior to February 24th.
Same for check images, you will not have access to any check images from the old system. If you need copies of checks for your records (taxes, etc) you need to save them or print them prior to February 24th.
Will I be able to access all of the eStatements that are on the current Online Banking system?
3 eStatements will be migrated to the new system: December, January, and February. It is your responsibility to save or print copies of your archived eStatements prior to February 24th.
What will happen to my eAlerts, such as my daily balance alert and my deposit alert?
eAlerts will not transfer to the new system. The new Online Banking system has all new eAlerts and we encourage you to set up eAlerts when you log into the new Online Banking system.