Manage Your Accounts Conveniently
- View Account Balances, History, and Cleared Check Images
- Transfer Funds & Make Loan Payments
- View Your eStatements, Log Into Bill Pay, Order Checks
- Access Your Credit Card Online Management System
- Set Up E-Alerts, Get An Estimated Loan Payoff Quote
- Send A Secure Message To 1st CCU
- Change Your Address or Apply For A Loan
- Secure Multi-Factor Authentication & 246-Bit Encryption
User Names must meet these parameters:
- must be less than 20 characters
- must start with a letter
- must contain only letters A-Z and/or numbers 0-9*
- NOTE: Your User Name is not allowed to contain symbols or punctuation such as @, ! . _ * - # " (), etc.
Information About Website Compatibility
Please make sure your computer settings use TLS 1.1 and higher for accessing 1st CCU's website, Online Banking, and Bill Pay. In general, compatible browsers/version* include:
- Internet Explorer version 11
- MS Edge-all versions
- Firefox version 31 and higher
- Safari version 9 and higher for Mac
- Google Chrome version 42 and higher
*Other browsers not listed may still have functionality, but are not recommended and are compatible only in a limited manner. For example, members using Internet Explorer 10 and lower may need to manually enable TLS 1.1 and 1.2 protocols on the Advance tab in IE via Tools>Internet Options to continue accessing the website. Other members using older Operating Systems and browser combinations might be unable to get to the site if they are not able to access without TLS 1.0 (most notably IE 6 and 8 users on Windows XP or Vista platforms).
If you are having difficulty accessing Online Banking, please make sure that you are using an up-to-date browser.
- Update Your Browser = If you are using an older, outdated browser you may notice issues when viewing and using newer websites that are created under newer website development standards. It may be time to update to a newer, supported version of your favorite browser.
- To update your browser click on the Start Button, Click All Programs, Select Windows Update from the Programs List... OR... Open Internet Explorer, click on Safety, and click Windows Update from the drop down menu.
- In some cases it may be necessary to clear your cache, reboot, or try logging out and logging back into your computer or device.
- Our Online Banking system was designed for ideal functionality on a desktop/laptop computer. Mobile devices such as tablets or smartphones which use Chrome may not perform at optimal levels and some functionality may be lost. We recommend our Mobile App for tablets and smartphones.
- If you are using a mobile device to access the Online Banking system, please be sure to click on the LOG OUT link at the upper right corner when you are done and then close completely out of the browser. Due to the security features of the site you must NOT skip the LOG OUT process or you may have difficulty logging back into Online Banking. As stated above, the optimal method of accessing your accounts on a mobile device is our Mobile App.
- New February 15, 2018: Due to a recent update that affects QuickBooks/Quicken users with fewer than 16 account digits, some QuickBooks/Quicken users may receive a software prompt to re-enter their account number(s). If you use QuickBooks/Quicken software to download transactions via Online Banking and you have been prompted to setup a new account within QuickBooks/Quicken software, please know that this should be a one-time process.
You'll find the navigation links at the top of the screen. The tabs under the logo provide access to the services you have enrolled in such as Bill Pay, eStatements and Credit Card AccessPoint. The sub-tabs under each main tab provide additional navigation for viewing account activity, transferring funds, etc. Anytime you want to get back to the main screen just click on the Online Banking tab to the far left.
By clicking the Services tab you have access to self-service options such as setting up eAlerts, submitting a Change of Address form, applying for a loan, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How far back does the Transaction History go?
Transaction history from the old online banking system was not transferred to the new system. You are able to access Transaction History back to March 1, 2017. The same goes for check images.
How many eStatements are available/archived on the Online Banking system?
3 eStatements were migrated during the Computer Upgrade (December, January, and February), as well as your eStatements from March 2017 forward.
I received a notification email about an important eNotice. How do I view my notice?
If you are enrolled in eStatements you also received eNotices within Online Banking (Certificate maturity notices, tax notices, etc). To access your eNotice, log into Online Banking and click on the eStatement tab, then click on the eNotice sub-tab. If you have multiple accounts at 1st CCU be sure you are logging into the correct account. For instance, if you have a single-ownership account with a Share Certificate and another joint account, you would need to log into the single-ownership account to view your Certificate Maturity eNotice. The eNotice would not be accessible from the joint account login.