IMPORTANT REMINDERS FOR THE COMPUTER UPGRADE:
- Please log into Online Banking and save or print copies of your archived eStatements. Only the last 3 statements will be migrated to the new Online Banking system: December, January, and February.
- Know your balances so you will know what your spending limits are.
- Plan to have alternate forms of payment available during the downtime, such as cash & credit cards.
ONLINE BANKING USERS:
- Complete Online Banking transactions and funds transfers prior to February 24th.
- Download a recent transaction history on your accounts to assist you in keeping track of your balance during the downtime.
- Print or save any check images you want to keep for your records.
- Print or save any historical transaction history you may need for your records.
It's easy to enroll - simply log into Online Banking and click on the word eStatement
eStatements are a convenient, secure, and environmentally friendly method of receiving and storing your Periodic Account Statements. Access and view them via any internet connection with any device.
- Statements are archived online and you may print them, save them on your personal computer, or leave them stored in the archive.
- You’ll receive a monthly email reminder when your statement is ready