Get your account statements, notices, and tax forms electronically!
- Paper Shortages: The paper industry is experiencing inventory shortages, including paper and envelopes used for mailing credit union account statements and credit card statements. If you aren't enrolled in eStatements you may experience delays in receiving statements. The paper industry estimates that the supply chain issue will not be resolved until the end of 2023.
- eStatements are Secure: Not all identity theft is a result of high-tech tactics, many thieves use low-tech methods such as stealing the mail that sits in your mailbox or sifting through garbage to find paper statements that have been carelessly thrown out. eStatement users are able to reduce the risk of identity theft by receiving their 1st CCU statements electronically (including account statements and credit card statements).
- eStatements are Faster: eStatements are delivered electronically, so you have access to them shortly after the first business day of the month rather than waiting for them to arrive by snail mail.
- eStatements are Convenient and Simple: Electronic storage of your account statements allows you to store and retrieve past statements right on your computer or smart phone rather than keeping them in a drawing or crowded file cabinet.
- It's Free: Enrolling in eStatements is free and it's easy. It's the smart thing to do! You have access to your statements via 1st CCU Anywhere any time of the day or night, from virtually anywhere by logging into 1st CCU Anywhere.
It's easy to enroll - simply log into 1st CCU Anywhere Online Banking or the 1st CCU Anywhere Mobile App and click on the 'Documents' button to begin receiving your 1st CCU documents electronically.
eStatements: eStatements are archived within 1st CCU Anywhere and you may print them, save them on your personal computer, or leave them stored in the archive. Each statement cycle you will receive an email reminder when your statement is ready to view. Statements are archived for 18 months.
eNotices: Your eStatement enrollment also includes storage for any eNotices you may receive. If you receive an email that an eNotice is available to review, log into 1st CCU Anywhere Online or Mobile Banking and click on the 'Documents' button, then select the subtab for the eNotices to view your notice. One example of an eNotice would be a notification that your Share Certificate or IRA Certificate is coming due soon.
eTax Documents: If you are enrolled in eStatements with 1st CCU you'll also receive any applicable tax forms electronically. Account holders who are not signed up for eStatements will receive any tax forms in the mail.
- If you earn $10 or more in dividends on your 1st CCU funds during the calendar year you will receive an eTax Form
- If you paid $600 or more in mortgage interest at 1st CCU during the calendar year you will receive an eTax Form
- When eTax forms are ready to view you will receive an email (email is sent to the primary member on the account via the email listed on the account in our computer system)
- Log into 1st CCU Anywhere Online or Mobile Banking (Note: If you have multiple membership accounts please log into each individual account to retrieve any E-Documents for the account, as they are accessible only within the individual account, they are not set up for cross-account access.)
- Click on the 'Documents' button (in the mobile app you may need to swipe the shortcut buttons to the left to reach the Documents button)
- Click on the appropriate sub-tab (Monthly Statements for eStatements, Important Notices for eNotices, and Tax Statements for eTax documents)
- Click on the month or form number you wish to view, download, or print. The PDF copy of your document will open in a new browser window. From there you can print the form or save it.
If you have any questions please contact 1st CCU by calling 888-706-1228 or by sending us a secure message within 1st CCU Anywhere.
Note: Members who enroll in eStatements AFTER our statement processor finalizes the end-of-year tax documents may still receive any applicable tax forms in the mail.
Frequently Asked Questions About eTax Forms:
What is an eTax Form?
Also known as an eTax Document or eTax Statement, an eTax Form is an electronic version of the 1099-INT or 1098 form. If you qualify to receive one or both you may need the information from the tax form when you file your taxes with the IRS.
What eTax Form(s) will I get?
The form(s) you receive depend on your account relationship with 1st CCU. If you earned more than $10 in savings dividends in the calendar year you will receive a 1099-INT. If you paid $600 or more in interest on a mortgage loan in the calendar year you will receive a 1098 form. You won't get an eTax Form if neither of those apply to you.
When will eTax Forms be available for viewing in 1st CCU Anywhere?
We aren't able to provide an exact date but we anticipate the forms will be available sometime during the second or third week of January. Tax forms for members who aren't enrolled in eStatements will be sent out by January 31st. If you are enrolled in eStatements you will receive your eTax Forms sooner.
What if I received the notification email and logged into 1st CCU Anywhere but there are no documents to view in the eStatement tab?
If you have multiple accounts, and especially if you have more than one account set up for cross-account viewing within 1st CCU Anywhere Online or Mobile Banking, you may be logged into the wrong account. Log out of the account and log into your other account and click on eStatement, then eTax to view the eTax Form.
What if I accidentally deleted the email that says my eTax Form is ready?
No problem, because the email is simply a notification that the form is ready. Your eTax Form is still securely archived in 1st CCU Anywhere.
What if I no longer want to receive my eTax Forms electronically?
You can switch back to paper delivery of all statements, notices and tax forms at any time by changing the setting in 1st CCU Anywhere. Click on the 'Documents' button, select eStatement Enrollment, and read and follow the directions for returning to paper statements.
Can I unenroll from eTax Forms but still be enrolled in eStatements?
No, the enrollment for eStatements encompasses eStatements, eTax Forms, and eNotices (maturity notices, balloon notices, etc). They cannot be separated.
Can I have the eTax Form email notification sent to a different email address?
Sorry, we can only send to one email address. If you need to change the email address for all your E-Document notification emails please contact 1st CCU or change your email in 1st CCU Anywhere by selecting your profile and editing your contact information.
What if something isn't correct on my eTax Form?
Verification of the information, including name spelling and Social Security or Tax Identification Number is very important on all documents you receive for tax purposes. Any discrepancies should be reported to the Credit Union right away so it can be corrected.