IMPORTANT REMINDER: eAlerts did not transfer to the new Online Banking system at the end of February 2017. You will need to re-enroll in eAlerts by logging into Online Banking.
Setting up your eAlerts is quick and easy. Change them to suit your needs:
- Log into the new Online Banking system '
- Click on the Services tab at the top of the page, then select eAlerts.
- The first time you set up an eAlert you will be asked for your mobile carrier, mobile number, and email. You may set up 2 text addresses, 2 email addresses, or one of each.
- To set up an alert, click the 'Add Alert' button on the right
- The screen defaults to Member Alerts. Select the alerts you want and click the Save button.
- To set up eAlerts on a Share account click on the words Add Share Alert in the green bar and click OK to expand the area under the green bar. Select the account from the dropdown list (i.e. if you want a daily balance alert on your checking account make sure the checking account is selected from the dropdown list).
- Set up and customize the alerts you want for that account, then click the Save button at the bottom.
- To set up more alerts continue clicking the 'Add Alert' button and selecting the account(s) from the dropdown, select your alerts and click Save.
Email Change Alert: Sends a message when the email address in 1st CCU's system is changed. A message is sent to both the new and old email addresses.
Online Banking Locked Alert: Notifies you when your Online Banking login has been frozen (due to multiple invalid login attempts). If your Online Banking is frozen you may call the Credit Union during business hours to be unfrozen.
Name/Address Change Alert
Home Banking Password Change Alert
Home Banking Login Failure Alert
Phone Number Changed Alert
Reminder Alert: This alert allows you to set up your own reminder(s). The message will be sent on the date and frequency you select and will include the reminder note YOU created.
Transaction Description Alert: Be notified when a transaction including a description you enter is posted. You specify the type of transaction you want to be alerted to, such as "Transfer". When a transaction to that share account includes that description you will be alerted.
Cleared Check Alert: Be notified when a check or range of checks has been paid
Withdrawal Alert: Be notified when a withdrawal exceeds a certain amount.
Deposit Alert: Be notified when a deposit exceeds the dollar amount you set. (for example, to receive notification of ALL deposits to the account set a dollar limit of $1)
Minimum Balance Alert: Be notified when the balance in the account falls below a certain amount that you set. This alert will be sent each morning that the account remains below the minimum amount.
Maximum Balance Alert: Be notified when the balance in the account goes above a certain dollar amount you set. This alert will be sent each morning that the account balance remains above the maximum balance you set.
Daily Balance Alert: Be notified of the current and available balance in a share account. You select the time of day you wish to receive the alert. You can set multiple daily balance alerts with different send times if you wish.
Nearing Reg D Limit Alert: This alert informs you when you are nearing the maximum of 6 Share transactions. This alert allows you to set the threshold for when the alert should be sent.
Share Certificate Maturing Alert: You specify the number of days in advance that you want to be notified of the maturity date on a Share Certificate.
Debit Card (Pre-Auth) Alert: Be notified when a debit authorization transaction (SIGNATURE-BASED) has occurred.
Stopped Payment Alert: Be notified when a Stop Payment is placed on a specific check number or range of check numbers and the check is attempting to clear the account. This alert will not be triggered for over-the-counter transactions. The alert is not processed until the item is in the draft return file as a stop payment return.
Balance Change Alert: Be notified when the change in the principal balance on one of your loans exceeds a certain amount. You can specify the balance change threshold amount. When the principal account balance change exceeds the threshold amount, you will be alerted.
Advance Alert: Be notified when an advance is taken on a qualifying loan account
Payment Due Alert: Be notified when a loan payment is coming due. You specify the number of days in advance you want to be notified.
Payment Past Due Alert: Be notified when a loan payment is past due. You can specify the number of days you want to be notified after the missed payment due date.
Interest Rate Changed Alert: Be notified when the interest rate has changed.
Transaction Description Alert: Be notified when a transaction including the description you enter is posted to the designated loan account. YOU specify the type of transaction you want to trigger an alert, such as "Insurance". When a transaction to the loan account includes that description you will be alerted.