Credit Card Online
Cardholders can easily manage your 1st CCU Visa credit card account online
- Pay your Credit Card Bill - Pay immediately, schedule a future payment, or schedule automatic payments
- View Credit Card Transactions
- Group Transactions By Category To Review Spending Patterns
- View Pending Authorizations
- View Credit Limit and Available Credit
- View Card Balance
- View Current And Past Statements
- Log into 1st CCU Anywhere Online Banking or the 1st CCU Anywhere Mobile App
- Click on the account button to go into your PSCU Credit Card account (or select 'Accounts' from the left menu, then select your PSCU Credit Card account
- Click or tap on the 'Credit Card' quick access button
- Your 1st login to the Online Credit Card Management website will include verification steps such as entering your email address, reading and agreeing to the Terms, entering the 3-digit number from the back of your card and verifying the expiration date. (please note, the Credit Card Management website is optimized for desktop, but if you are using your phone you can try turning your phone to landscape format for easier navigation the site - some pinching and zooming may also be required on a mobile device)
- Once you are logged into the Credit Card Management website, select options from the tool bar to view and manage your credit card account or to pay your credit card bill.
- As an additional level of security, when navigating to certain areas of the system you may be asked to verify the last four digits of the primary cardholder's Social Security number and the zip code on the account; this extra step is primarily for navigation to Balance Consolidation, your profile, and when requesting a replacement plastic.
Scheduling Automatic Payments
A One-Time Payment is a payment processed on the business day it is entered into the system, or you may use the calendar to select a future date for processing
An Automatic Payment is a payment that you schedule to process automatically each month on the payment due date. Choose from three options: Minimum Amount Due, Statement Balance, or set your own dollar amount to be automatically applied monthly by choosing Other
- Access the 'Make a Payment' page
- Select the tab for the type of payment you wish to schedule
- Use the View/Select Card dropdown to choose a different card, if necessary
- Select the amount to pay
- Verify that the payment source account information is correct
- Read the Terms and Conditions
- Click Submit, verify the payment information, and click Confirm (or cancel if you decide not to process)
You may cancel Automatic Payments at any time within the Online Credit Card Management website
How Often Is Credit Card Information Updated On The Site?
Account balance, available credit, payment information, and transaction information are updated at least nightly on regular business days.
Can I Activate My Card Using This Site?
Yes, look for a link at the top of the summary screen.
What Do I Do If I Have Unauthorized Transactions On My Account?
Call 1st CCU immediately during regular business hours, or call the Customer Service number listed on the back of your card, or use the Dispute Tool to file a dispute.
Why Is My Minimum Payment Displaying Online Different Than What Appears On My Paper Statement?
The minimum payment displaying online could be different because it may or may not include any over limit or delinquent amount that is currently due to bring your account current.
When Should I Submit My Online Payment To Avoid A Late Fee?
Submit payments online before 6:00pm Central Time and it will post the next business day if paid from a 1st CCU account. Payment from another financial institution will take up to 10 business days for the first payment to be posted while the payment goes through verification. You may make a payment to your credit card as often as once per day. If you make two payments on your credit card in a single day, only the last payment will be posted to your account.
What Should I Do If My Last Payment Has Not Been Posted?
Call 1st Community Credit Union during regular business hours or the Customer Service telephone number on your statement.