Important Reminders: 1st CCU did a Computer Upgrade at the end of February 2017. If you need assistance getting logged into our new Online Banking system please see our Online Banking Guide or contact 1st CCU for assistance.
Paying your bills is about to become even simpler and more convenient.
The 1st CCU Bill Pay service received a makeover in mid-March, providing increased convenience and an account dashboard that allows you to monitor payment activity at a glance. From your dashboard you'll be able to view all payees, quickly add a new payee, and make a payment with one click.
- Convenience: No checks to write, no envelopes to stuff, no stamps to buy, no trips to the post office
- Send payments to anyone, anywhere in the USA with a click of the mouse
- Schedule payments in advance; one-time payments, automatic payments, or recurring payments
- Payments deducted from your 1st CCU account
- Person-to-person, Gift, and Donation payments available
- Account-to-account transfers
Sign up for Bill Pay within Online Banking by clicking on the Bill Pay tab in Online Banking
- You must have a Share Draft account
- Your accounts must be in good standing*
- You must read and agree to the Terms and Conditions
*The funds need to be available in your account on the scheduled Process Date which is 5-7 business days prior to each bill's actual Due Date. If the funds are not available on the process date, you will incur NSF Fees. In addition, the payment will be cancelled, which may result in you receiving late fees from the payee.