Paying your bills is about to become even simpler and more convenient.
The 1st CCU Bill Pay service provides you with a convenient method of paying your bills online. The account dashboard allows you to monitor payment activity at a glance. From your dashboard you are able to view all payees, quickly add a new payee, and make a payment with one click.
Pay your bills online anytime, anywhere with our convenient online Bill Pay service
- Convenience: No checks to write, no envelopes to stuff, no stamps to buy, no trips to the post office
- Send payments to anyone, anywhere in the USA with a click of the mouse
- Schedule payments in advance; one-time payments, automatic payments, or recurring payments
- Payments deducted from your 1st CCU account
- Person-to-person, Gift, and Donation payments available
- Account-to-account transfers
- Get Even MORE Convenience With E-Bill: If your payee has a website available to view your bill online you may be able to set up eBill. eBills present due dates and amounts from your billing statement to alert you when it's time to schedule payments. View the eBill demo video
Sign up for Bill Pay within Online Banking by clicking on the Bill Pay tab in Online Banking
- You must have a Share Draft account
- Your accounts must be in good standing*
- You must read and agree to the Terms and Conditions
Fees may apply. See Our Fee Schedule
*The funds need to be available in your account on the scheduled Process Date which is 2-5 business days prior to each bill's actual Due Date. If the funds are not available on the process date, you will incur NSF Fees. In addition, the payment will be cancelled, which may result in you receiving late fees from the payee.
Please make sure your computer settings use TLS 1.1 and higher for accessing 1st CCU's website, Online Banking, and Bill Pay.
In general, compatible browsers/versions* include:
- Internet Explorer version 11
- MS Edge - all versions
- Firefox version 31 and higher
- Safari version 9 and higher for Mac
- Google Chrome version 42 and higher
*Other browsers not listed may still have functionality, but are not recommended and are compatible only in a limited manner. For example, members using Internet Explorer 10 and lower may need to manually enable TLS 1.1 and 1.2 protocols on the Advance tab in IE via Tools>Internet Options to continue accessing the website. Other members using older Operating Systems and browser combinations might be unable to get to the site if they are not able to access without TLS 1.0 (most notably IE 6 and 8 users on Windows XP or Vista platforms).