P.A.T.T Telephone Banking (Personal Automated Telephone Teller)
Our 24-Hour P.A.T.T. service makes it easy and convenient to manage your 1st CCU accounts by phone. Hear your balances, make loan payments, transfer funds, and more!
- Call 1-866-876-7288
- Enter your eight-digit account number
- Enter your PIN*
- Follow the prompts and use your touchtone keypad or voice response to navigate through the system
- Contact a 1st CCU Member Service Representative if you need assistance
For more information refer to our P.A.T.T. Guide .
* If you were an active P.A.T.T. user prior to our Computer Upgrade at the end of February 2017, enter the PIN you used in the old system.
If you were not an active P.A.T.T. user try entering the last 4 digits of your social security number as your PIN. (Note: If the last 4 of your SSN starts with a zero, change the zero to a 1)
If you were never set up for P.A.T.T. Telephone Banking prior to the Computer Upgrade the new system will prompt you to enter your full social security or Tax ID number.
ProPay For Paying Your Loan Online
1st CCU offers a quick and easy way to post a payment to your loan when time is of the essence. Using ProPay, you can pay your 1st Community Credit Union loan online using a debit card, or pay from an account at another financial institution via Automated Clearing House (ACH) transaction. ProPay gives you the flexibility to set up a one-time payment or recurring payments to your loan using their secure website.
1st Community Credit Union still provides various methods for making loan payments that are free of charge. These methods include cash, check, automatic transfer of funds from your 1st CCU account, online banking transfers, and mobile app transfers. Enroll in Online Banking, download our mobile app, or contact 1st CCU if you are interested in these options.
Here's What You Need To Know To Use ProPay To Pay Your Loan:
- ProPay can only be used to make a payment to 1st Community Credit Union
- You may make payments of $20 to $3,000, either one-time or automatically recurring
- Once the transaction has been validated the payment will be effective, usually the next business day
- A non-refundable convenience fee of $4.95 is charged to your debit card for Debit Card ProPay payments
- A non-refundable convenience fee of $1.00 is charged for ACH ProPay payments
- Please retain a copy of your ProPay receipts or email confirmations
- 1st CCU's standard Returned Item fees still apply for returned items
- To get started making a Loan Payment with ProPay, go to our website's Home page and click the 'Pay Your Loan' link (see screenshot below)
Direct Deposits and Automatic Withdrawals
You can authorize direct deposits of funds to your account, or automated withdrawals from your account, by supplying your 10-digit account number and 1st CCU’s routing number to your employer or the merchant, utility company or organization you authorize.
It is critical that you give your account number using the correct format because incorrect account numbers may cause delays or returned deposits.
- Routing Number for 1st CCU: 275981909
- Direct Deposit/Automatic Withdrawal For Checking – Locate the account number located on bottom center of your checks
- Direct Deposit/Automatic Withdrawal For Savings – Find the account number on your monthly or quarterly statement
Please feel free to contact 1st CCU to get the correct format of your account number for setting up direct deposits or automatic withdrawals. We are happy to help in order to ensure that you are using the correct format.
Please note that if you set up automatic withdrawal transactions from your account and you need to stop the withdrawal in the future, you should first contact the company that you authorized to do the withdrawal and tell them to stop payment.
Money Orders provide a safe, secure method of guaranteed payment and are available for up to $3,000 for a small fee
Safe Deposit Box Rental
A safe and effective way to store your documents or other valuables such as loan documents, insurance policies and appraisals, deed and titles, wills and trusts, tax forms, social security cards and birth certificates, and small items such as coins, treasured photos or zip drives and memory cards. Safe Deposit Boxes come in a variety of sizes. (Subject to availability.)
Annual rental fees apply. Fee Schedule
Free Notary Service
Need a legal witness to the signing of documents? We offer notary services free of charge to all members.
You can order new checks on your account within Online Banking. Simply log in and click on the Order Checks link in the sub-menu. If you have ordered checks within the last few months the system will automatically populate the fields with your order information. Be sure to double-check the information for accuracy, then use the dropdown list to select the shipping option that is most timely and cost-effective for you before finalizing the order.
Print out these helpful forms to begin the process of closing your accounts at other financial institutions, notifying your employer to begin sending direct deposits to your new 1st CCU account, changing your automatic withdrawals to your 1st CCU account, and closing out your old accounts.
(Note: Employers/merchants may require you to fill out a separate form or documentation)
If you have difficulty accessing this webpage or any element of 1st Community Credit Union's website, please call us at 888-706-1228 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to provide the information you seek through a communication method that is accessible to you. 1st CCU is actively taking steps to further enhance the accessibility of our website.