Online Banking Login
Our Online Banking was enhanced during a Computer Upgrade at the end of February 2017. Our secure site offers a convenient way to manage your 1st CCU accounts, including:
- See your account balances
- Transfer funds between your accounts, your cross-accounts, and to another 1st CCU member
- Pay your bills
- View your eStatements and/or cleared check images
- Access your Credit Card account management site
- Submit an Address Change form
- Apply for a loan
- Customize your eAlerts
- and more!
New: You must have a valid email address on your 1st CCU account to access Online Banking. Please contact 1st Community Credit Union if you need to give us your email address or if you need assistance enrolling in Online Banking. Call our Sparta Office at (608) 269-8121, our West Salem office at (608) 786-2420 or call toll-free at 888-706-1228.
After the Computer Upgrade - 1st-Time Login Procedure (if currently an active Online Banking user):
ONLINE BANKING GUIDE
- Visit our website, www.1stccu.com, and enter your User Name in the login field at the upper right of the home page.
- For the Password the first time you log in after the Computer Upgrade please enter the last 4 digits of the Primary member's social security number.
- Follow the prompts to change your password, select a security image, set up Challenge Questions/Answers, and create a Password Reset Question/Answer.
- You should now be in the new Online Banking system!
- See page 2 of our Online Banking Guide for a quick overview on navigating through the new system.
- Enter your User Name in the Online Banking Login field on our website, then enter your password.
- If you forget your Password, use the 'Forgot Password' link. You will be presented with the Password Reset Question you created the first time you logged into the system. Upon successfully answering the question, reset your password.
After the Computer Upgrade - 1st-Time Login Procedure if you were never enrolled in Online Banking:
- REMINDER: You must have a valid email on file at 1st CCU to use Online Banking. In addition, one of the steps in the self-enrollment process requires you to be able to access your email account to click a verification link without closing out of the browser you are using to enroll in Online Banking. You must also be able to finish the New Enrollment process on the same device as the device you are using to start the enrollment. If you are unable to do so, please contact 1st Community Credit Union at (608) 269-8121, (608) 786-2420, or 888-706-1228 for assistance.
- Click the New User link in the grey box of the Online Banking login field on the top right of our webpage
- Enter your full Social Security Number, your 8-digit Account Number, and the email address on file at 1st CCU account
- Enter your name, address, and birth date information. (note: Businesses need to enter their full business name in the Last Name field)
- If the system is able to authenticate the information you entered to the information on file at 1st CCU, you will be prompted to click a button to send an email confirmation.
- Once you click the button to send the verification email, without closing your browser please check your email and click the link in the email to complete the verification process.
- After clicking the link, write down or highlight and copy the temporary password, then continue with the enrollment instructions as directed.
- Create a unique User Name
- Paste or type the Temporary Password
- Select a watermark security image
- Paste or type the Temporary Password in the old password field and set up a new permanent 6-20 character Password
- Set up Challenge Questions/Answers and create a Password Reset Question/Answer
- Congratulations, you are now enrolled in Online Banking!
If you are having difficulty accessing Online Banking, please make sure that you are using an up-to-date browser.
- Update Your Browser = If you are using an older, outdated browser you may notice issues when viewing and using newer websites that are created under newer website development standards. It may be time to update to a newer, supported version of your favorite browser.
- To update your browser click on the Start Button, Click All Programs, Select Windows Update from the Programs List... OR... Open Internet Explorer, click on Safety, and click Windows Update from the drop down menu
- In some cases it may be necessary to clear your cache, reboot, or try logging out and logging back into your computer or device
- Our Online Banking system was designed for ideal functionality on a desktop/laptop computer. Mobile devices such as tablets or smartphones which use Chrome may not perform at optimal levels and some functionality may be lost. We recommend our Mobile App for tablets and smartphones.
- If you use your mobile device for accessing Online Banking from our website, please be sure to press the LOG OUT at the top right corner of the screen when you are finished and completely close out Chrome. Due to the security features of the site you must not skip the LOG OUT step or you may have difficulty logging back into Online Banking. As stated above, the optimal method of accessing your accounts using a mobile device is our Mobile App.