Online Banking Login
Your security is our priority and password requirements may have changed since the last time you logged in. If you are prompted to change your password please follow the steps on the screen to select a new password that meets the requirements. Call 1st CCU at 888-706-1228 if you need assistance.
Our Online Banking provider supports the current and prior major release of the browsers listed below. When a new version is announced as Release To Web (RTW), support will cease on the third-oldest major version. Please note that utilizing old browsers may result in disabled functionality (you will not be able to log into Online Banking) or limited access to Online Banking services.
In general, compatible browsers/version* (as of April 1, 2020) include the two most recent major releases of:
- Internet Explorer (IE) version 11 and Microsoft Edge
- Firefox version 73 and higher
- Safari - Apple/Mac Users only
- Google Chrome
- The supported browsers listed above are for use with the traditional online banking interface and devices (desktop/laptop), and do not apply to use with mobile devices (phones/tablets). If using a phone or tablet to access online banking outside of a mobile app, functionality and appearance may vary from the traditional interface.
- Note: it is not recommended to use Compatibility View with Internet Explorer, as the user experience is degraded.
The following types of tools and/or access are not recommended and may impact experience:
- Accessing accounts via an embedded browser such as:
- Personal or Commercial Financial Management Software (Quicken, QuickBooks, etc)
- Browser bars within AOL, Yahoo, Google, etc
- Internet portal access within gaming system such as xBox
- Use of browser add-ins (emoticons, FunWeb services, etc)
- Beta versions of browsers
Logging In (If you have been given a User Name and Password)
- Visit our website, www.1stccu.com, and enter your User Name in the login field at the upper right of the home page.
- For the Password the first time you log in after the Computer Upgrade please enter the last 4 digits of the Primary member's social security number.
- Follow the prompts to change your password, select a security image, set up Challenge Questions/Answers, and create a Password Reset Question/Answer.
- You should now be in the new Online Banking system!
- Enter your User Name in the Online Banking Login field on our website, then enter your password.
- If you forget your Password, use the 'Forgot Password' link. You will be presented with the Password Reset Question you created the first time you logged into the system. Upon successfully answering the question, reset your password.
Self-Enrollment (If you do not have a User Name and Password)
The information you enter into the fields during self-enrollment must exactly match the information we have on file in your 1st CCU account. If you have moved or changed your email address and you haven't notified 1st CCU of your new address or email you may need to contact 1st CCU to be manually enrolled by a Member Service Representative. To self-enroll, follow these steps:
- Click the New User link in the grey box of the Online Banking login field on the top right of our webpage
- Enter your full Social Security Number, your 8-digit Account Number, and the email address on file at 1st CCU account
- Enter your name, address, and birth date information. (note: Businesses need to enter their full business name in the Last Name field)
- If the system is able to authenticate the information you entered to the information on file at 1st CCU, you will be prompted to click a button to send an email confirmation.
- Once you click the button to send the verification email, without closing your browser please check your email and click the link in the email to complete the verification process.
- After clicking the link, write down or highlight and copy the temporary password, then continue with the enrollment instructions as directed.
- Create a unique User Name
- Paste or type the Temporary Password
- Select a watermark security image
- Paste or type the Temporary Password in the old password field and set up a new permanent 8-20 character Password
- Set up Challenge Questions/Answers and create a Password Reset Question/Answer
- Congratulations, you are now enrolled in Online Banking!
- You must have a valid email on file at 1st CCU to use Online Banking.
- One of the steps in the self-enrollment process requires you to be able to access your email account to click a verification link without closing out of the browser you are using to enroll in Online Banking.
- You must also be able to finish the New Enrollment process on the same device as the device you are using to start the enrollment.
- If you are unable to access your email account or start and finish the self-enrollment process on the same computer, please contact 1st Community Credit Union at 888-706-1228 for assistance. We can manually enroll you.
If you are having difficulty accessing Online Banking, please make sure that you are using an up-to-date browser.
- Update Your Browser = If you are using an older, outdated browser you may notice issues when viewing and using newer websites that are created under newer website development standards. It may be time to update to a newer, supported version of your favorite browser.
- To update your browser click on the Start Button, Click All Programs, Select Windows Update from the Programs List... OR... Open Internet Explorer, click on Safety, and click Windows Update from the drop down menu.
- In some cases it may be necessary to clear your cache, reboot, or try logging out and logging back into your computer or device.
- Our Online Banking system was designed for ideal functionality on a desktop/laptop computer. Mobile devices such as tablets or smartphones which use Chrome may not perform at optimal levels and some functionality may be lost. We recommend our Mobile App for tablets and smartphones.
- Please be sure to press the red 'LOG OUT' at the top right corner of the screen when you are finished and completely close out your browser. Due to the security features of the site you must not skip the LOG OUT step or you may have difficulty logging back into Online Banking.