Important Information for Mobile App Users:
- Our current mobile app will be disabled at around 6:00 PM on Friday, February 24th for the Computer Upgrade.
- Late Monday night our new Mobile Apps will be available for download in iTunes and Google Play.
- You must log into Online Banking at least once prior to logging into the new Mobile App. Online Banking Guide
- The new app features enhancements such as the ability to view your eStatements, see Quick Balances without logging in, send Secure Messages to 1st CCU, send Travel Notifications for putting travel notes on your Debit Card, and fingerprint login (available on enabled-phones only). You will also be able to transfer funds, pay bills, etc.
- Later in the year we also plan to offer a Mobile Deposit feature on the app
- New - Introducing SMS Mobile Banking! SMS Mobile Banking will allow members to send a text to 1st CCU and receive a return text with the requested account activity. Text 'B' for Balances, 'H' for History, etc. Use the link in the mobile app to register your phone.
We are not responsible for any errors or failures from any malfunction of your mobile device, the browser or software. You are responsible for the security and security settings of your device. 1st Community Credit Union is not responsible for any virus or related problems that may be associated with the use of any online system.
Your credit union does not charge for Mobile Banking, however, you may be responsible for data charges on your device. Depending on the rate plan with your mobile service provider, you may incur charges when accessing the Internet. Please consult your mobile device's service plan for details.
* Mobile App does not require an enrollment form, however you must enroll in Online Banking to use the Mobile App.