1st CCU Anywhere Mobile App
Anywhere, Any Time, Any Device - click on the appropriate icon below to download the app
Manage Your Accounts Conveniently
Life is mobile, and you can take your 1st CCU accounts with you wherever you go! With the Mobile App you have access to your accounts in the palm of your hand!
- View account balances and transaction history
- Deposit checks (subject to qualifications)*
- NEW! Transfer funds between your accounts within 1st CCU, OR transfer funds between your 1st CCU accounts and External Accounts (accounts you have at other financial institutions)
- NEW! Add notes, tags, and images to transactions
- NEW! Search functionality within transaction listing
- NEW! Misplaced your 1st CCU Debit Card? Turn your 1st CCU Debit card OFF while you look for the card, then turn it back ON when you've found it**
- NEW! View your eStatements/eNotices/eTax documents within the mobile app by clicking the Documents button
- NEW! Access the Credit Card Online Management system from the mobile app to pay your credit card
- Pay your bills online with the Pay button
- Set up eAlerts: Balance Alerts, and Transaction Alerts
- Customize how you receive Security eAlerts (email delivery is required, you can add text or in-app message)
- Get an estimated loan payoff amount
- Send a secure message to 1st CCU
- Change your address, update your email and phone number(s) within the mobile app
- 1st CCU Anywhere utilizes Two-Factor Authentication for your security
- Fingerprint or Face ID secure login will be available on devices that are enabled to provide those services.
- The app displays all of your cross-accounts and allows you to transfer to your cross-accounts
- If you have accounts at another financial, you'll may use the 1st CCU Anywhere Mobile App to add those as External Accounts and make transfers to or from those accounts and your 1st CCU account.
- You do not need to create an online banking profile before using the 1st CCU Anywhere Mobile App.
*Some restrictions apply for Mobile Deposit. See instructions for using Mobile Deposit below or contact 1st CCU for more details.
**Turning off the debit card does not affect pre-scheduled automatic transactions you've authorized to your debit card. It only prevents new transactions from being charged to the card while it's turned off.
Deposit a check anytime, anywhere using your mobile device.
Once the check images are submitted you will receive confirmation that the deposit is being processed. Deposit amounts over $225 will receive a 2-business-day hold for check clearing, which means that $225 will be available to you right away and the deposit amount over $225 will be subject to a 2-business-day hold.
Mobile Deposit With The 1st CCU Anywhere Mobile App:
You'll need to use the approved endorsement "1st CCU For Mobile Deposit Only" on the back of the check (do NOT sign your name on the back of the check)
- Log into the 1st CCU Anywhere Mobile App on your device.
- Tap the 'Deposit' quick access button (or select 'Deposit Checks' from the left menu, then tap 'Make A Deposit').
- Type the amount of the check when prompted, then click 'Continue'.
- Tap on the account your wish to deposit the check into. (click 'allow' if prompted)
- Lay the check on a flat surface - front side up - and position your mobile device directly above the check when taking the pictures, rather than at an angle.
- Tap anywhere on the screen to take a picture of the check front.
- If the picture is clear and centered, click 'Continue'
- Turn the check over and take a picture of the check back.
- Click 'Continue' if the picture is clear and centered.
- Verify the information and click 'Submit' if everything is correct.
- Once the check images are successfully submitted you will receive confirmation that the deposit is being processed and in most cases your account will be credited by the end of the next business day.
By using Mobile Deposit you agree to securely retain the original check(s) for a period of at least 30 days after transmission to 1st CCU, and to safely destroy the original check(s) after a period of at least 30 days.
Requirements for Mobile Deposit:
- You must be 16 years or older
- Your account must be open at least 45 days
- The checks you are depositing must be made payable to an account holder on your account. You may not deposit checks made payable to a third party
- Deposits may be made to your Savings, Ultimate Share, Share Draft, or Money Market account
- Deposit Limitations:
- Per Deposit: Dollar Limit is $3,000.00 and number of checks deposited via Mobile Deposit is limited to 5
- Per Day: Dollar Limit is $3,000.00 and number of checks deposited via Mobile Deposit is limited to 5
(in most cases your account will be credited by the end of the next business day)
- Qualifying accounts: General Membership accounts, Revocable Trust, Sole Proprietor (Accounts that are state-restricted, 2-signature-required, custodian, guardianship, rep payee, and certain business accounts are not eligible for Mobile Deposit Capture)
- You must have an email address on file at 1st CCU
- Mobile Deposit will be disabled if the account has been negative for 30 days
- Additional restrictions may apply
- Only the approved endorsement can be written on back of checks being deposited
- Supported devices include all iOS devices with a camera and operating system version 5.1 or newer, iPads from generation 3 and above, and all Android devices with a camera and operating system version 2.3.4 and newer
Checks that are Ineligible for Mobile Deposit Capture include:
- 3rd-party checks (checks made payable to another party and then endorsed to you by such party)
- foreign checks
- checks that have been altered
- any item previously returned or deposited
- checks that require authorization (COMCHEKS, RapidDrafts)
- bonds, travelers checks, money orders, rebate checks
- stale or post-dated checks
We are not responsible for any errors or failures from any malfunction of your mobile device, the browser or software. You are responsible for the security and security settings of your device. 1st Community Credit Union is not responsible for any virus or related problems that may be associated with the use of any online system.
Your credit union does not charge for Mobile Banking, however, you may be responsible for data charges on your device. Depending on the rate plan with your mobile service provider, you may incur charges when accessing the Internet. Please consult your mobile device's service plan for details.
Information About Compatibility
If you have difficulty accessing Mobile Banking, please make sure that you are using an up-to-date software on your phone and the most current version of our app.
- Update Your Phone Software = If you are using older, outdated software you may receive errors when attempting to loan the 1st CCU Anywhere app. It may be time to update to a newer, supported version of your software.
- Update App = If you are using an older, outdated 1st CCU Anywhere app, you may receive errors when attempting to loan the app. Updating to the latest version of the app gets you the latest security and feature updates to keep your data safe and secure.