Our Mobile App can be downloaded using the links above, or search 1st CCU Mobile Banking in the app store.
If you were using our Mobile App prior to February 27th you must delete the old Mobile App before you download the new Mobile App .
IMPORTANT: You must log into Online Banking at least once prior to logging into the new Mobile App, and you must have a valid email address listed on your account at 1st CCU.
- The mobile app offers the ability to see Quick Balances without logging in, or log in to view transaction history, pay bills, transfer funds, send Secure Messages to 1st CCU, send Travel Notifications for putting travel notes on your Debit Card, and fingerprint login (available on enabled-phones only).
- The app displays all of your cross-accounts and allows you to transfer to your cross-accounts.
- SMS Mobile Banking allows members to send a text to 1st CCU and receive a return text with the requested account activity. Text 'B' for Balances, 'H' for History, etc. Use the link in the mobile app to register your phone for SMS Mobile Banking.
MOBILE DEPOSIT CAPTURE
To Use Mobile Deposit Capture
- You must be 16 years or older
- Your account must be open at least 45 days
- Deposits may be made to your Savings, Ultimate Share, Share Draft, or Money Market account
- Check amount must be $1,000 or less (Checks for amounts over $1,000 will be held in pending status subject to review before the deposit is credited.)
- If depositing more than 1 check the total deposit amount may not exceed $1,500
- Daily limit of 5 checks deposited via Mobile Deposit Capture
- Qualifying accounts: General Membership accounts, Revocable Trust, Sole Proprietor (Accounts that are state-restricted, 2-signature-required, custodian, guardianship, rep payee, and certain business accounts are not eligible for Mobile Deposit Capture)
- You must have an email address on file at 1st CCU
- Mobile Deposit will be disabled if the account has been negative for 30 days
- Additional restrictions may apply
- Supported devices include all iOS devices with a camera and operating system version 5.1 or newer, iPads from generation 3 and above, and all Android devices with a camera and operating system version 2.3.4 and newer
You agree to endorse the check(s) you are depositing, to securely retain the original check(s) for a period of at least 30 days after transmission to 1st CCU, and to safely destroy the original check(s) after a period of at least 30 days.
Checks that are Ineligible for Mobile Deposit Capture include: 3rd-party checks (checks made payable to another party and then endorsed to you by such party), foreign checks, checks that have been altered, any item previously returned or deposited, checks that require authorization (COMCHEKS, RapidDrafts), bonds, travelers checks, money orders, rebate checks, stale or post-dated checks.
By using Mobile Deposit Capture via 1st CCU's Mobile App you indicate your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions .