Our Mobile App can be downloaded using the links above, or search 1st CCU Mobile Banking in the app store.
- The mobile app offers the ability to see Quick Balances without logging in, or log in to view transaction history, pay bills, transfer funds, send Secure Messages to 1st CCU, send Travel Notifications for putting travel notes on your Debit Card, and fingerprint login (available on enabled-phones only).
- The app displays all of your cross-accounts and allows you to transfer to your cross-accounts.
- Members may change their password within the Mobile App.
- As of April 2018 members no longer need to create an online banking profile before they download the Mobile App. Please note - while the Mobile App is a convenient way to perform fast, convenient transactions and access account, an Online Banking profile will still be needed if you want to access e-Statements and e-Tax documents.
- Troubleshooting: A recent update fixed an issue affecting Android devices that have the operating system 8.0 Oreo. However, mobile app users who don't completely close out of the 1st CCU mobile app aren't receiving the necessary update to the app. If you are experiencing problems, please try completely closing out the app and possibly restarting your phone. We also recommend clearing the app's cache and data by going to Settings and Apps & Notifications, tapping App info and tap on app. Select the Storage tab, tap Clear Cache to clear the app's cache and Clear Data to clear the data.
MOBILE DEPOSIT CAPTURE
To Use Mobile Deposit Capture
- Do not sign your name on the back of the check - signing your name will cause the system to reject the deposit
- Write the approved endorsement "For 1st CCU Mobile Deposit Only" on the back of the check
- The system uses character recognition to ensure that the approved endorsement (and ONLY the approved endorsement) has been written on the back of the check
- The system will reject checks that contain a signature or any characters other than the approved endorsement "For 1st CCU Mobile Deposit Only"
- You must be 16 years or older
- Your account must be open at least 45 days
- Deposits may be made to your Savings, Ultimate Share, Share Draft, or Money Market account
- Check amount must be $1,000 or less (Deposit amounts over $1,000 will be held in pending status subject to review before the deposit is credited.)
- If depositing more than 1 check the total deposit amount may not exceed $1,500
- Daily limit of 5 checks deposited via Mobile Deposit Capture
- Qualifying accounts: General Membership accounts, Revocable Trust, Sole Proprietor (Accounts that are state-restricted, 2-signature-required, custodian, guardianship, rep payee, and certain business accounts are not eligible for Mobile Deposit Capture)
- You must have an email address on file at 1st CCU
- Mobile Deposit will be disabled if the account has been negative for 30 days
- Additional restrictions may apply
- Supported devices include all iOS devices with a camera and operating system version 5.1 or newer, iPads from generation 3 and above, and all Android devices with a camera and operating system version 2.3.4 and newer
You agree to write the approved endorsement "For 1st CCU Mobile Deposit Only" on the back of the check(s) you are depositing, to securely retain the original check(s) for a period of at least 30 days after transmission to 1st CCU, and to safely destroy the original check(s) after a period of at least 30 days.
Checks that are Ineligible for Mobile Deposit Capture include:
- 3rd-party checks (checks made payable to another party and then endorsed to you by such party)
- foreign checks
- checks that have been altered
- any item previously returned or deposited
- checks that require authorization (COMCHEKS, RapidDrafts)
- bonds, travelers checks, money orders, rebate checks
- stale or post-dated checks
By using Mobile Deposit Capture via 1st CCU's Mobile App you indicate your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions .