Design Your Own Card (DYOC)
Personalize your 1st CCU Visa credit card with your favorite digital photo* for only $7.50 per card!
- Log into Online Banking and click Credit Card to enter AccessPoint
- Once you are in AccessPoint, click the Design Your Own Card link
- Upload your favorite digital photo* or choose a gallery image
- Resize, Rotate, or Flip your image to customize, then preview the card and click to submit**
- Your new customized credit card will arrive in about 3 weeks***
* Photo needs to be high resolution .JPG, TIFF, or .BMP and should be at least 480x480 pixels. 4MB is the maximum size accepted. The larger and higher resolution the image, the better it will look on your card. Images are subject to approval - you will receive an email confirmation of the approval or denial of your image. Image may be denied or rejected if it contains the following: copyrighted or trademarked material, discriminatory or socially unacceptable behavior or signs, profanity, obscenity, nudity or provocative images, violent acts, death imagery, or other controversial subject matter; Images featuring athletes, entertainers, celebrities, musicians, or cartoon characters; Phone numbers or URL addresses and other advertising or promotional/branded materials; Images showing illegal or anti-social behavior, alcohol, tobacco, or firearms; Time/Date stamped images.
** If your credit card account has multiple cardholders, all cardholders will receive a new card with a new expiration date. You will be asked to verify that you agree to the $7.50 fee for each personalized card. Once a Design Your Own Card request is approved on your account, all other cardholders on the account need to design their cards the same day if they wish to receive a personalized card. For security and processing purposes there must be 60 days between card orders on your account. For this reason, it is always best to have all cardholders on an account create their personalized cards on the same day.
***You may continue using your current 1st CCU Credit Card until your personalized card arrives. Your personalize card(s) will come with a new expiration date. Once you've received and activated your new credit card(s) please be sure to destroy your old card. Your PIN number will remain the same. When your customized card expires, the reissued card will have the same image as your most recently requested DYOC design.