News & Events
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: To limit the impact to members, the Computer Upgrade timeline has been adjusted. We will now be closed on Saturday and Monday instead of Monday and Tuesday. eServices will be unavailable from 6:00 pm on Friday, February 24th through Monday the 27th and they will become available again Tuesday, February 28th.
- Friday, Feb 24th = Offices open regular hours. eServices become unavailable at 6:00 pm.
- Saturday, Feb 25th = Offices Closed and eServices unavailable
- Sunday, Feb 26th = Offices Closed and eServices unavailable
- Monday, Feb 27th = Offices Closed and eServices unavailable
- Tuesday, Feb 28th = Offices open regular hours. eServices available, including new Online Banking, Telephone Banking, and Mobile App.
- MARCH 27th = 1st CCU's Annual Meeting
Click Image Above To Read Our E-Newsletter
- Pay Attention To Account Activity: You are responsible for monitoring your account activity and notifying your financial institution of suspicious activity or fraudulent charges. Online Banking, Mobile Banking, and AccessPoint Credit Card Account Access are offered free of charge to 1st CCU members, as well as monthly paper statements and eStatements. 1st CCU also offers free E-Alerts for notification of daily account balance, online banking logins, and certain electronic transaction activity. For additional protection, ask a Member Service Representative to place a Password on your account. Once you've placed a secure password on your account you will give the password anytime you request information or transactions on your account in person or over the phone.
- Inspect Credit Reports Annually: All consumers are entitled to a free copy of their credit report every 12 months from each of the 3 major credit reporting agencies. The ONLY website authorized by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) to provide these free credit report copies is www.AnnualCreditReport.com. Consumers without internet access may request their free copies by calling 1-877-322-8228 or send a request by mail to: Annual Credit Report Request Service, PO Box 105281, Atlanta, GA 30348-5281.
- Don't Become A Victim Of Phishing Scams: Always question any suspicious or "official-looking" emails, letters, or phone calls that ask for verification of sensitive information, and never click on links in unexpected or suspicious emails or social media messages.
- Protect Your Device: Every consumer who owns a computer, smart phone, tablet, or other internet-enabled device should understand what software and systems they have and configure them securely.
- Use Strong Passwords: When you use the same User ID and Password across several websites you increase your risk. Use strong, unique passwords and don't recycle the same passwords for multiple online accounts.
- Inform Others: Tell elderly family members about scams and phishing attacks, even if they don't have internet access. They can still become victims of scams during phone calls and mail if they don't know the warning signs.