A Message From 1st CCU's President
1st CCU's RECENT RESPONSE TO CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
- In recognition of our commitment to the safety and well-being of our members and staff, and to do our part to limit the spread of possible infection, we are temporarily closing our branch lobbies, effective as of Thursday, March 19, 2020 at Noon. This was a difficult decision to make and our management team has been actively monitoring the evolving situation as well as guidance from the Center for Disease Control and state and local health authorities. We understand that this is a significant inconvenience. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.
- Our drive-ups in all three locations (Sparta, West Salem, and Tomah) will remain open to serve you.
Drive-Up Hours: Monday-Friday: 7:30 am - 5:30 pm and Saturdays: 8:00 am - Noon
Hours listed above are effective as of March 19, 2020 and are subject to change
Our Drive-Up Lanes are open to serve you for transactions such as deposits, funds transfers, loan payments, check cashing, and ATM withdrawals.
- Our staff remains available to assist you by phone. Call 888-706-1228 and our Call Center will connect you with a Lender or Member Service Representative.
- Online banking, mobile banking and our other eServices are available for banking safely at home and our ATMs are available 24/7 in all three branch offices. We are here for you.
Apply online at 1stccu.com and our lenders will reach out to assist you with your loanApply For A Home Loan Apply For Any Other Type Of Loan
- Loans and New Accounts: Call 888-706-1228 if you need assistance with a loan or an account. Our Lenders and Member Service Representatives will work with members on a case-by-case basis to arrange for document signing.
- Night Deposit: The first drive-through lane at all three branches has a Night Deposit box for dropping off deposits or paperwork after hours. Please remember to put your full name and clear instructions on the envelope. Deposits received in the Night Deposit box are processed the next business day.
- ATM: Drive-Up ATMs are accessible 24/7 at all three branches.
- Online and Mobile Banking: 1st CCU’s Online Banking and Mobile App are available as always for self-service management of your accounts. Check your balances, transfer funds, make loan payments, pay bills and more. Qualifying Mobile App users may also deposit checks. For more information please visit 1stccu.com or call 888-706-1228 if you need assistance. Online Banking Mobile Banking
- Telephone Banking: Call 866-876-7288 to access our 24-Hour P.A.T.T. telephone banking service, available for checking balances, transferring funds, and making loan payments. 24/7 Phone Banking system
- Safe Deposit Boxes: If you need access to your Safe Deposit Box at our Sparta or West Salem locations please call 888-706-1228 for arrangements.
- 1stccu.com: We will update our website and our facebook page with the latest information as this situation evolves.
- Be Alert: Scammers are trying to take advantage of the COVID-19 scare. If you have concerns about scams or suspicious calls, texts or emails, please reach out to us by calling 888-706-1228.
- 1st CCU's 59th Annual Meeting which was scheduled to be held on March 30th has been postponed. When a new date for the meeting has been set it will be announced.