A Message From 1st CCU's President
Our lobbies are open, we're here to serve you
To our valued members,
1st CCU has launched Phase One of our Bounce Back plan. We want to sincerely thank you all for pulling together with us during the COVID-19 pandemic. While we understand that life won't be immediately returning to pre-COVID's definition of "normal", we are optimistic about the best practices we've put into place to keep our Members and Employees safe and healthy, and we are excited for a successful transition.
- Lobby capacity is limited to 10 members at a time to allow for responsible social distancing.
- We've installed clear plexiglass screens to protect members and staff.
- We've installed Sanitation Stations in the lobbies for your convenience.
- Please follow the directions for safe and socially-distant entry to and exit from the building, and use the markers on the floor to maintain 6-feet of social distance within the lobby while waiting to approach the teller line.
- Our staff is following sanitation guidelines set forth by the Wisconsin Bounce Back Plan. As part of this plan we are not able to offer coffee and water to members during this phase of re-opening, we won't be shaking hands when greeting members, and other protection plans will be in place to keep everyone safe and healthy.
- Masks are not required but we encourage all members to choose their own level of comfort when deciding whether to wear a mask in the lobby. Our staff will follow member identification procedures for security purposes.
- Our Call Center is available to assist you, call 888-706-1228.
- Members who are at higher risk for serious illness and other members who wish to continue practicing social distancing are encouraged to continue using our drive-up lanes for basic transactions (cashing checks, cash withdrawals, etc).
- Members are also encouraged to continue using our ATM's and remote services such as the Mobile App, Online Banking, Telephone Banking, Online Bill Pay for fast and convenient access to managing the funds in your account. You can also use our online loan applications to apply for loans from the comfort of your home.
- To find out more about our eServices, click here
Continue to be vigilant! Scammers continue to exploit the COVID-19 Pandemic. Remember, when someone reaches out to you by phone, email, or text asking for your personal information it is a scam. If they are offering free money, it is a scam. If they offer you a job that consists of performing banking 'errands' and transfers between accounts, it is a scam (and illegal). For more information on protecting yourself from fraud and identity theft visit our Fraud and ID Theft resource page.
As always, if you are experiencing financial hardship please reach out to 1st CCU directly by calling 888-706-1228. Let us be your partner in working through whatever challenge you are facing. We're here for you.
Thank you again for your patience and understanding as we navigate the "new normal" throughout the coming months. We're here to serve you!
Brad Bauges, President
1st Community Credit Union