We are accepting entries in a Photo Contest, with the winning entry to be featured on the cover of our annual report handed out at the Annual Meeting on March 26th.
Photo Contest Rules and Conditions:
- Must be 18 years or older to enter
- There is no cost to enter
- Photos must have been taken by the person submitting the contest entry
- Photos may not contain people and must meet the following criteria:
- Photo must be taken within one of the following five counties in Wisconsin: Monroe, La Crosse, Vernon, Jackson, Trempealeau.
- Contestant must submit a caption with each photo stating where and when the photo was taken.
- Photo must be submitted by the person who took the photo.
- Image can be landmarks, historic buildings, local parks, animals, or plants that represent the county, city/town, heritage or animal of one of the five counties. Photos that contain people will be disqualified.
- Entrants are limited to no more than 5 images; only one photo per entrant is eligible to win
- Photos must be submitted via email to Ross Hubbard no later than 11:59 pm, March 1, 2018
- By entering, each entrant agrees to release 1st Community Credit Union, it's officers, directors, employees, members, affiliates, suppliers, and distributors from all liability, claims, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, or in connection with the contest, including without limitation any third party claim for copyright infringement or a violation of an individual's right to privacy or publicity right.
- Image Quality:
- Photo must be a true representation of its contents, an original work, and not altered in any way. (Minor adjustments to brightness and color are acceptable).
- Submissions need to be no less than 600x800 pixels and no more than 2 MB.
- If your photo is selected, you will be required to submit full high quality resolution file of the photo.
- Photos that have been previously published, accepted for publication, or are under consideration by other publications are not eligible
- 1st CCU reserves rights to publication of all winning photos, as well as rights to reprint and use winning photos on our website, social media pages or advertising for editorial and promotional purposes. Photo credit line included.
- Winning photo will be utilized in the 2018 1st CCU Annual Report. The winner will receive a Grand Prize of $100.00. Entrants agree that 1st CCU has the right to publish winning photo entry without compensation other than the Grand Prize.
- Winner will be announced on Facebook after March 1, 2018. Images will be judged on originality, composition, and artistic merit. 1st CCU shall determine contest winner at its sole and absolute discretion. All decisions made by 1st CCU are final.
- The winner's name will be posted via 1st CCU's social media and website.
- Employees and their immediate family members ARE eligible to participate.
Important Notice: If you are enrolled in eStatements with 1st CCU you'll receive any applicable tax forms earlier than normal because they will also be sent to you electronically. Account holders who are not signed up for eStatements will receive any tax forms in the mail by January 31, 2018.
Tax documents are sent out to account holders who have earned $10 or more in dividends and paid $600 or more on a mortgage loan.
When the eTax document is delivered to your Online Banking account you will receive an email notification that it is available. Follow these steps to view, save, or print the document:
- Log into Online Banking (Note: If you have multiple membership accounts please log into each individual account to retrieve any Tax Documents for the account. Tax documents are accessible only within the individual account, they are not set up for cross-account access.)
- Click on the eStatement Tab
- Click on the eTax sub-tab
- Click on the date of the Tax document you wish to view, download, or print
If you have any questions please contact 1st CCU by calling 888-706-1228 or by sending us a secure message via the Online Banking Message Center.
Note: Members who enroll in eStatements AFTER our statement processor finalizes the 2017 tax documents may still receive any applicable tax forms in the mail.
Frequently Asked Questions About eTax Forms:
What is an eTax Form?
Also known as an eTax Document or eTax Statement, an eTax Form is an electronic version of the 1099-INT or 1098 form. If you qualify to receive one or both you may need the information from the tax form when you file your 2017 Taxes with the IRS.
What eTax Form(s) will I get?
The form(s) you receive depend on your account relationship with 1st CCU. If you earned more than $10 in savings dividends in 2017 you will receive a 1099-INT. If you paid $600 or more in interest on a mortgage loan in 2017 you will receive a 1098 form. You won't get an eTax Form if neither of those apply to you.
When will eTax Forms be available for viewing in Online Banking?
We aren't able to provide an exact date but we anticipate the forms will be available sometime during the second or third week of January. Tax forms for members who aren't enrolled in eStatements will be sent out by January 31st. If you are enrolled in eStatements you will receive your eTax Forms sooner.
What if I received the notification email and logged into Online Banking but there are no documents to view in the eStatement tab?
If you have multiple accounts, and especially if you have more than one account set up for cross-account viewing within Online banking, you may be logged into the wrong account. Log out of the account and log into your other account and click on eStatement, then eTax to view the eTax Form.
What if I accidentally deleted the email that says my eTax Form is ready?
No problem, because the email is simply a notification that the form is ready. Your eTax Form is still securely archived in Online Banking.
What if I no longer want to receive my eTax Forms electronically?
You can switch back to paper delivery of all statements, notices and tax forms at any time by changing the setting in Online Banking. Click on the Services tab, select eStatement Enrollment, and read and follow the directions for returning to paper statements.
Can I unenroll from eTax Forms but still be enrolled in eStatements?
No, the enrollment for eStatements encompasses eStatements, eTax Forms, and eNotices (maturity notices, balloon notices, etc). They cannot be separated.
Can I have the eTax Form email notification sent to a different email address?
Sorry, we can only send to one email address. If you need to change the email address for all your notification emails please contact 1st CCU or change your email in Online Banking by clicking on Settings.
What if something isn't correct on my eTax Form?
Verification of the information, including name spelling and Social Security or Tax Identification Number is very important on all documents you receive for tax purposes. Any discrepancies should be reported to the Credit Union right away so it can be corrected.
Please make sure your computer settings use TLS 1.1 and higher for accessing 1st CCU's website, Online Banking, and Bill Pay.
In general, compatible browsers/versions* include:
- Internet Explorer version 11
- MS Edge-all versions
- Firefox version 31 and higher
- Safari version 9 and higher for Mac
- Google Chrome version 42 and higher
*Other browsers not listed may still have functionality, but are not recommended and are compatible only in a limited manner. For example, members using Internet Explorer 10 and lower may need to manually enable TLS 1.1 and 1.2 protocols on the Advance tab in IE via Tools>Internet Options to continue accessing the website. Other members using older Operating Systems and browser combinations might be unable to get to the site if they are not able to access without TLS 1.0 (most notably IE 6 and 8 users on Windows XP or Vista platforms).
Alerts powered by Visa. SIGN UP HERE
Near real-time* alerts, free for 1st CCU Visa cardholders. R eceive a text message or email shortly after your Visa card has been used, so if there is fraudulent activity, you'll be notified and can act quickly to stop the situation. Customize transaction alerts to fit your needs.
*Actual time to receive Alerts powered by Visa dependent on wireless service and coverage within the area. Alerts service may not be available in all areas. Gasoline alerts may not include purchase amount. Account activity qualifying for Alert service may vary by issuer. Additional restrictions apply.
It's the Credit Union Difference!
Get more value from your Credit Union membership with these discounts:
- Love To Shop 1st Community Credit Union members can earn cash back for purchases at over 1,500 online retailers