Important Information About Website Compatibility:
1st CCU has been notified of upcoming security changes to be put into place by the companies that host our web site and our Online Bill Pay system. Effective September 20, 2017 the support for TLS 1.0 security protocol will be retired in favor of more secure versions - TLS 1.1 and higher.
In general, compatible browsers/versions* include:
- Internet Explorer version 11 (all other versions have been deprecated by Microsoft)
- MS Edge - all versions
- Firefox version 31 and higher
- Safari version 9 and higher for Mac
- Google Chrome version 42 and higher
*Other browsers not listed may still have functionality, but are not recommended and are compatible only in a limited manner. For example, members using Internet Explorer 10 and lower may need to manually enable TLS 1.1 and 1.2 protocols on the Advance tab in IE via Tools>Internet Options to continue accessing the website. Other members using older Operating Systems and browser combinations might be unable to get to the site if they are not able to access without TLS 1.0 (most notably IE 6 and 8 users on Windows XP or Vista platforms).
Mobile Deposit Capture Available
Deposit a check anytime, anywhere using your mobile device. It's as easy as endorsing the back of the check, selecting the account to deposit into, typing the amount of the check, and following the step-by-step prompts to take a photo of the front and back.
Once the check images are submitted you will receive confirmation that the deposit is being processed and in most cases your account will be credited by the end of the next business day! Get More Information
Alerts powered by Visa. To start enjoying more protection and peace of mind, sign up HERE
Now you can keep tabs on your account anytime, anywhere. Near real-time* alerts, free for 1st CCU Visa cardholders.
You can receive a text message or email shortly after your Visa card has been used. So if there is fraudulent activity, you'll be notified and can act quickly to stop the situation.
Customize transaction alerts to fit your needs when your Visa card is used:
- For purchases over a specified dollar amount
- For purchases online, over the phone or through the mail
- Outside the United States
*Actual time to receive Alerts powered by Visa dependent on wireless service and coverage within the area. Alerts service may not be available in all areas. Gasoline alerts may not include purchase amount. Account activity qualifying for Alert service may vary by issuer. Additional restrictions apply.
It's the Credit Union Difference!
Get more value from your Credit Union membership with these discounts:
- Credit Union Auto Club Save up to 50% off other popular plans with Roadside Assistance, including family plans, with a Credit Union Auto Club Discount.
- Love To Shop 1st Community Credit Union members can earn cash back for purchases at over 1,500 online retailers