Computer Upgrade Guide
This is it - it's Computer Upgrade weekend!
Be prepared...read the Conversion To-Do List below and mark your calendar for the scheduled closings:
IMPORTANT REMINDERS AND TIPS FOR BEING PREPARED
- 1st CCU's Offices will be closed on Saturday, February 25th and Monday, February 27th.
- eServices will be unavailable from 6:00 pm on Friday, February 24th through Monday, February 27th.
- Our offices will be open for business on Tuesday, February 28th.
- You may use your Credit Card during the downtime.
- You may use your Debit Card during the downtime for ATM withdrawals (up to $405/day) and point-of-sale purchases (up to $1000/day). Your balance will not be available via the ATM.
- Please also plan to have alternate forms of payment available, such as cash, checks, and credit card.
- Make any necessary funds transfers into your transactional accounts (i.e. checking) prior to 6pm Friday, Feb. 24th.
- Know your account balances prior to February 24th and track your spending.
- Make note of your 8-digit account number (this can be found on your past statements) so you have it available for in-person transactions and for Online, Telephone, or Mobile Banking after the Computer Upgrade.
COMPUTER UPGRADE TO-DO LIST
ONLINE BANKING USERS:
- Complete Online Banking transactions and funds transfers prior to February 24th.
- Print or save your transaction history to assist you in keeping track of your balance during the downtime and to save for your records. NO TRANSACTION HISTORY IS BEING MIGRATED TO THE NEW ONLINE BANKING SYSTEM. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR DOWNLOADING YOUR TRANSACTION HISTORY PRIOR TO 6 PM ON FEBRUARY 24TH.
- Print or save any check images you want to keep for your records. NO CHECK IMAGES ARE BEING MIGRATED TO THE NEW ONLINE BANKING SYSTEM.
- Log into Online Banking and save or print copies of your archived eStatements. Only 3 statements will be converted to the new Online Banking system: December 2016, January 2017, and February 2017. If you need copies of your archived statements it is your responsibility to save them to your personal computer or print copies of them for your records.
BILL PAY USERS:
- If you use Bill Pay, remember to get your bills scheduled prior to February 24th. Our Bill Pay system is not changing and you will once again be able to access Bill Pay on March 1st after you've completed your new Online Banking login.
- eAlerts are changing. Members will not receive eAlerts during the computer upgrade scheduled downtime and the eAlerts will not be transferred to the new Online Banking system. The new Online Banking system has eAlerts available and you may set them up on or after March 1st once you've completed your new Online Banking login.
TELEPHONE BANKING USERS:
- The Telephone Banking system is changing. It will be unavailable during the Computer Upgrade downtime and on March 1st the new system will be implemented. The phone number will not change, you will still access the system by calling 1-866-876-7288.
MOBILE APP USERS:
- The Mobile App is changing. It will be unavailable during the Computer Upgrade downtime and on March 1st the new app should be available in the Apple and Google Play stores for download.
DEBIT AND CREDIT CARD USERS:
- You will be able to use your Debit Card during the Computer Upgrade downtime. ATM Balance inquiries will not be available. Please know your account balance(s) prior to February 24th and track your spending during the downtime.
- DEBIT CARD DAILY LIMITS DURING DOWNTIME:
- $1,000/day for purchases
- $400/day for ATM withdrawals
You will be able to use your Credit Card during the Computer Upgrade, however AccessPoint will be unavailable while Online Banking is down. Please know your credit limit and track your spending to avoid exceeding your limit. On March 1st AccessPoint will be available once you have completed your login to the new Online Banking.
If you would like to apply for a 1st CCU Credit Card CLICK HERE
We are also recommending that you plan ahead to have cash on hand during the scheduled downtime from 6:00 pm on Friday, February 24th through Monday, February 27th. Our offices will reopen on Tuesday, February 28th.
STAY INFORMED! Please read all of the communications sent to you by 1st CCU, including letters, emails and e-newsletter. Communications will include Entry Forms for a chance to win a prize!
You have a chance to win a prize in our Travel Getaway Giveaway Sweepstakes ! Enter for a chance to win one of 3 prizes:
- $250 Cash
- 60" Flat-screen TV
Entry forms will be included in the monthly communications we send to members via letter, email, and e-newsletter. Watch your mailbox and email for updates and important information regarding the upcoming Computer Upgrade.
- $1700 Travel Package
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. Open to current 1st Community Credit Union members & legal residents of Wisconsin who are 18 and older at time of Sweepstakes entry. See Official Rules for alternate entry. Employees and Board Members of 1st CCU and their immediate family members are not eligible. Begins October 1, 2016 at 12:00 a.m. CDT, ends February 28, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. CST.